The primary responsibility of the tutor is to provide support to students enrolled in Computer Science Concentration, Computer Information Systems, Computer Support Specialist, Computer Media Technology courses, Computer Forensics. These courses include but are not limited to: Application/Concepts, PC Hardware and Software, Cisco Networking, Information Technology and Problem Solving and Visual Basic, Python Programming, SQL Programming, and C++. Tutors must be able to relate to and work with students individually and in groups, in-person and remotely, exercise good judgment, and provide effective feedback to students.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Forensics or a related area is required. A Master's degree or PHD is preferred.
- In-person and remote work.
- Weekdays, weeknights and weekends available.
- 1+ years of tutoring experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff, and student population.
Hours: 18.5hr/wk. @ $30.03/hr. (non-benefited)
Open until positions filled.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/OaPK2oiDjk2ALfryZUppOo
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency